October 6

How to grab and hold the attention of future clients


How to grab and hold the attention of future clients?

Focus on the headaches they have BEFORE they know they need you.

When you only focus on the problems that you solve, most of your content will sound like you are selling, like an ad for you. And most your content will only be relevant to people at the purchasing stage (which means that they are price shopping).

If you focus on capturing leads BEFORE they need you, the leads will be cheaper (it’s a Blue Ocean), you can nurture using automation, you become a ‘trusted’ source and even… An Authority in your Industry?

Don’t just focus on the 3% of your target market that are ready to buy right now. Focus on the other 97% who don’t know that they need you yet.


B2B, Content Marketing, lead magnets, marketing, small business, small business advice

You may also like

[ACTION GUIDE] ‘100 Leads in 10 Days’ Roadmap

Focus on these 3 things in your business

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}