Hope your week is going awesomely 🙂
My name is Simon and I run a tech startup out of Australia called B2B Dash. (https://b2bdash.io)
Our audience and clients are B2B consultants, coaches and agencies from Australia, New Zealand, the United States, and Canada.
We are now looking for someone to join the team to help grow our user base in ANZ and North America.
I am now seeking 2-3 Super Star Appointment Setters / SDRs (in different markets) to join the team who will be in charge of the following:
1. Call warm leads and invite to a well structured, high value call
2. Book calls with interested prospects into the Sales Reps calendar
3. Log detailed notes on each call made and each conversation completed.
In addition to these skills, you would be ideal for the role if you have experience and/or an incredible desire to immerse yourself in:
4. B2B Sales or eCommerce Sales
5. User Acquisition & Growth in Saas companies
6. Setting up and optimising lead nurture and conversion funnels
ABOUT YOU & THE ROLE (Short Version):
- Excellent Communicator and fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Have used and love using CRMs and/or Saas tools to close sales
- Well practiced in remote team working
- Punctual and reliable
- Fun, Happy and outgoing personality
- Clever and Effective Problem Solver
- Honest and ethical in your dealings with leads and clients
- Be able to think 2, 3 & 4 moves ahead, to anticipate obstacles/questions/road blocks
- Experience working across multiple timezones in a team
- Fast and Effective
- Want to be part of a great story
- Able to work autonomously and consistently report in on progress
First and Foremost though:
- You are able to produce results in a Win-Win for us and you, and Win-Win for our clients
- You can back up your experience with real stats, figures, case studies, testimonials
- You love sales, being on calls all day with prospects and ringing that bell is why you get up in the morning
This role, if executed well (and if we jive), will have the potential to expand into a full-time SDR role, and includes a pathway to become an AE.
As part of your application, please shoot a video and answer these questions:
- Why are you the right fit for this role?
- How many hours would it take you to “work” a list of 40 numbers (warm leads)? (HOURS)
- How many of the 40 leads do you think would answer the call? (ANSWERS)
- How many of the people who answer do you think will book the strategy call on offer? (BOOKINGS)
- How much would you / do you charge by the hour to book calls? Or do you prefer commission only?
- Is there a Remuneration structure that you have a preference for or that you’ve used in the past?
As part of the recording, please also answer the following questions:-
- What colour is the sky where you are right now?
- What timezone do you operate from?
- If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Do a bit of research and get this video submission to me.
(Hint: Don’t just ask me for my email address. Actually demonstrate that you can track me down.)
Please complete this expression of interest form, here.
Awesome! I look forward to hearing from you.